- Admission Conditions
Current Students’ Parents must sign the annual registration agreement in addition to the payment of tuition fees.
- New Students:
- Kindergarten Registration:
- Children who are three (3) years old at the beginning of the school year 03/08/2021 and up to the age of six (6) are qualified for the registration.
- Children who are eligible for registration at each level of kindergarten should adhere to the scale of date of birth as follows:
23 / 1 / 1439
13 / 10 / 2017
22 / 1 / 1440
2 / 10 / 2018
23 / 1 / 1438
24 / 10 / 2016
22 / 1 / 1439
12 / 10 / 2017
23 / 1 / 1437
5 / 11 / 2015
22 / 1 / 1438
23 / 10 / 2016
A child who has reached the age of six is not admitted to kindergarten.
- Grade 1 Registration:
- Students who are six (6) years old at the start of the school year, 1443 or within 90 days (the date of birth is on 23/4/1437 – 2/2/2016 or earlier) are eligible for registration.
- Students who are under six (6) years old, but the date of birth is between 24/4/1437 or 3/2/2016 and 25/7/1427 or 2/5/2016 are eligible for registration.
- Terms and Conditions:
- The child must have the academic certificate for two (2) semesters issued by an accredited kindergarten.
- The child must have the developmental form that demonstrates the child’s proficiency in developmental skills, with the kindergarten teacher’s recommendation, including the child’s eligibility to enroll in the first grade.
- The school where the child studied kindergarten must be:
- Government, private, or international affiliated to the Ministry of Education
- Kindergarten from outside the Kingdom provided that all the requirements are verified from the Saudi Cultural Attaché or the Saudi Embassy
- The student should pass the admission test.
- Provide all the required documents and make a payment.
4 copies of the latest student photo (size: 2×3)
A copy of Birth Certificate with English Translation.
A copy of Father’s & Mother’s
Passports & Iqama(Non-Saudis)
A copy of Three Previous Report Card
with their Original.
A copy of Student’s Passport & Iqama (Non-Saudis)
A copy of Vaccination Card / Medical Certificate.
A copy of the Family Card (Saudis Only)
A copy of Father’s National ID (Saudis Only)
A copy of guardian ID (not available of parents)
A copy of Driver/person who will pick up student
Guidelines on Registration of New Students in the
First Admission to Primary Grade 1:
start of the school year 1443 or are 90 days less
(Child’s date of birth within the period of
24 / 4 / 1437 or 3 / 2 / 2016 until 25 / 7 / 1427 – 2 / 5 / 2016 ).
The School Administration needs to verify the
The child must have a certificate from an accredited
kindergarten proving his/her enrollment in previous
institution for a period of two semesters.